Documents Required for Mortgage Application
The list of Documents Required for Mortgage Application below will provide the basics we may ask for in a typical transaction. Although, some loan refinance programs may require much less documentation to little at all.
- Personal Tax Returns for past 2 years with all schedules
- Corporate Tax Returns for past 2 years with all schedules (if applicable)
- W-2 forms for past 2 years
- Two (2) most recent pay stubs showing YTD income
- Two (2) most recent bank statements (checking and savings), all pages
- Drivers License for each borrower
- Most recent statement for retirement accounts, 401K, etc.
- Additional documentation as needed